Powered By Blogger

IN LESS THAN...


View My Number Plate Area in a larger map

..a couple of months, I have amassed well over 100 photos of cars with interesting and in many cases obviously illegal number-plates. The main worry is that my world covers a very small area indeed, and that the police in South Birmingham tend to turn a blind eye to this abuse which can in some cases allow a few people to drive without any accountability...

Thursday 28 January 2010

Was it my multi-blogged moan?

Was it my multi-blogged moan that un-locked my new blog http://sequels-and-trilogies.blogspot.com/ ?
I know that blogger took the full 20 days to un-lock a blog of a friend of mine. Now his block WAS highly political but there should be no difference.
Perhaps it was my genuine threat to move to wordpress?

Who knows?

Thank You blogger for acting quickly

Bob de Bilde

in reference to: Prequels, Sequels & Trilogies (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment